A balanced out binocular for the people that don’t want to compromise much. The price of Aculon a211 is good. The specs that it packs is good. Overall a pretty solid binocular. Which is best in the aesthetic department.
- Excellent body quality.
- Looks very good.
- Excellent top quality lens.
- Eco-friendly lens.
- BaK4 prism.
- Good pricing.
- Nikon’s lifetime warranty.
- It can be heavy for some users.
- At max zoom, you might notice some distortion but that’s minor.
Nikon Aculon A211 10×50 Review: Specs & Outlooks
|Magnification||10 – 22x|
|Objective Lens||50 mm|
|Eye Relief||8.6 mm|
|Exit Pupil||2.3 – 5 mm|
|Linear FOV @1000 Yards||199 ft.|
|Close Focus||49.2 ft.|
The rubber armor coated chassis makes sure you have a solid grip of the binocular no matter what. The binocular has a body of plastic and a thick rubber coating around it.
If you have read a couple of our articles you should know by now that we love the rubber coating for several reasons.
The main reason is it provides extra grip and protection. It is really important when you are dealing with binocular.
For example, if the body is made out of plastic only and doesn’t have any kind of coating then when you use it under the sun and your hands start to sweat you will end up slipping the binocular.
It can lead to permanent damage to the optics or some battle marks on the binocular. But the soft easy to grab rubber grip prevents it from such an unwanted accident.
Nikon uses Eco-glass to make their lens for this binocular. It is fabricated in such a way that there is no lead or arsenic in the lens. Thus calling it Eco-glass.
The lenses are multi-coated.
In case you didn’t know about Nikon, they are well known for their cameras. They are one of the best DSLR manufacturers even to this day.
You can guess how much work they put behind to perfect their lenses.
This time they even made sure their lenses don’t harm the nature with harmful chemicals. They provided Eco-friendly lenses.
And another reminder is that multi-coated lenses are excellent at gathering light and providing the best possible view.
The Aculon a211 can be used from dusk till dawn.
The famous BaK4 prism makes its grand appearance. Haha trying to give you guys entertainment during this quarantine time.
What it does it enhances the clarity and light-gathering potential of that device. Thanks to this BaK4 prism using the Aculon a211 makes so much fun and wonderful.
If you are using it for sightseeing you will be awed how clear and color-true the sight looks.
The binocular is a central focus one and it has a knob for it. The knob compliments the whole build very nicely. It looks good and works well. The knob is made out of plastic.
Like the rest of the body, the knob is also built pretty durable. it’s easy to operate too.
- Very efficient in low light. The binocular with the lens coating and the BaK4 prism is an excellent combination. It can be used in any kind of light. Except night where there is no light haha.
- The build quality is excellent. The body is made out of plastic true but the rubber armor coating just makes the binocular so good. It’s easy to hold and easy to operate. The sturdy feeling gives the satisfaction of well build robust body.
- It looks really stylish. The look man, we can’t exaggerate enough! This little beauty looks so good. The color the sunshade and the lens glare, everything is going for it. The golden Nikon logo makes it so good. You can easily impress people with it.
Nikon Aculon A211 10×50 Review Summary
If you were to tell me I am getting a binocular from a well-renowned brand that has decades of experience in lens making, for less than 200$.
I would call it bullshit. But it is reality.
The binocular is one of the best in the aesthetic department. It looks premium, feels premium and performs like a premium binocular.